Legitscape 666
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPS just got better

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.* Empty
PostSubject: PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.*   PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.* EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:11 am

PvP Rules

There has been much confusion and speculation on what PvP rules there are, and why they are placed.
I will list these reasons;
1. They are glitches, therefore you'd already be breaking rule #9.
2. They give an unfair advantage to players.

These are what you CAN'T do.

• You cannot use a Divine or Elysian spirit shield (against rangers). - Reason: If you are being ranged by anything other than a Dark Bow, you cannot be hit.
  • You cannot use a Rubber Chicken on Players. - Reason: Hitting 60's with ease against someone that can probably max 40's isn't fair.
  • You cannot use Magic & Soul Split. - Reason: You heal immediately, therefore, you are unable to be killed unless they land a miraculous hit.
  • You cannot farcast more than 5 blocks away from that player. - Reason: A Melee player will have a difficult time trying to hit you or running away.
  • You cannot use a Dark Bow while using Soul Split. - Reason: You heal enormous amounts of HP while dealing it. It isn't fair.
  • You cannot use TzRek Jads while fighting. - Reason: You are unable to attack the Mini-Jads, therefore, it is a glitch.
  • You cannot home teleport in dangerous PvP. Doing this will result in an instant jail. - Reason: It's a glitch.

Choosing to break these rules will result in these punishments:
First offense: Warning
Second offense: Warning
Third offense: Jail for five minutes
Fourth offense: Jail for 15 minutes.
Fifth offense: Jail for full 30 minutes.
Sixth offense: Ban.
Please note; that this is VERY lenient with the punishments. I may change these punishments depending on your attitude towards me during the punishment.

Note; If a spawner asks not to use a chicken, you are NOT allowed to use a chicken on them.

Last edited by Leqend on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:44 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nominal
Site Owner
Nominal

Rep+ : 2

PostSubject: Re: PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.*   PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.* EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:41 am

Thanks for the note Leq, amma look out for pepz hu do that and report to Senior staff * Administrator+ *
Back to top Go down
https://legitscape666.forumotion.com
yashiin

Rep+ : 6

PostSubject: Re: PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.*   PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.* EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:04 am

thanks for the heads up Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.co.uk/yikez69
CatManDuck-Neys

CatManDuck-Neys

PostSubject: Re: PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.*   PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.* EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:11 am

CatManDuck has no need to use glitches.

H E O W N S! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.*   PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.* EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:36 am

CatManDuck-Neys wrote:
CatManDuck has no need to use glitches.

H E O W N S! Wink

If I wasn't such a terrible speccer in PvP, I wouldn't have so many deaths. ):<
Back to top Go down
CatManDuck-Neys

CatManDuck-Neys

PostSubject: Re: PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.*   PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.* EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:13 am

true. Smile
Back to top Go down
Goon10
Goat Fuckers FTW
Goon10

PostSubject: Re: PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.*   PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.* EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:20 am

Im just going to say this.... Weather you like it or not....

These rules are shit.....

If both players who are fighting and agree on the gear they both are wearing normally divine and shit then there will be no problem..

Also there should be 3 warnings not 6

First offence: Warning

Second offence: Jail 10 mins

Third offence:Mute/Ban
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.*   PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.* EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:27 am

Truth is, most players wouldn't know at first.
I want to set the ground rules.

If someone's using a Divine or Elysian and you go in with a Zaryte bow for the first time,
you notice that you're not landing a single hit on them.

It's an unfair advantage, and a glitch.

I don't take offense to your criticism at all.
Back to top Go down
Goon10
Goat Fuckers FTW
Goon10

PostSubject: Re: PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.*   PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.* EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:29 am

But the zaryte bow is a little over powered so either way if i catch people using zaryte bow divine ect its a auto warning wont stop then i guess ill have to start jailing and if they still dont understand ipmute or ban.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.*   PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.* EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:30 am

I change the rules as time passes.
Since the PvP in the server is a bit under developed, there are bound to be little crevices for glitches to come in.

Otherwise, if they are a previous offender, they will be treated more harshly compared to the first-offenders.
Back to top Go down
Goon10
Goat Fuckers FTW
Goon10

PostSubject: Re: PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.*   PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.* EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:34 am

Either way we shouldent be the ones making the rules.

I will do what i said there are 3 strikes then your out first time or not i will treat both people who break the rules the same i do not in any way shape or form pick favorites.
Back to top Go down
ifishhumans

Rep+ : 5

PostSubject: Re: PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.*   PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.* EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:04 am

um hello, why is it i can not log in?
Back to top Go down
Goon10
Goat Fuckers FTW
Goon10

PostSubject: Re: PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.*   PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.* EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:20 am

server is off atm
Back to top Go down
ifishhumans

Rep+ : 5

PostSubject: Re: PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.*   PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.* EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:34 am

all day -.-. thank you(:
Back to top Go down
CatManDuck-Neys

CatManDuck-Neys

PostSubject: Re: PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.*   PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.* EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:11 am

hey there. i want to add something to the rules. if you fight in the dangerous pvp then you can teleport to home, and won't loose your stuff. that is unfair ans it's a glitch, too. it should be fixed or it should atleast get a point in the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.*   PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.* Empty

Back to top Go down

PvP Rules *Read so you don't get in trouble.*
Page 1 of 1